Garage Door Installation
Garage door openers are the most important parts of your garage doors. They help in the opening and closing of the garage doors. For these door parts to operate smoothly, they should be properly installed. A properly installed garage door opener requires minimal repair. If you are based in Orange County and are looking for door opener installation services, that would give a trouble-free operation of the garage door for many years, look no further than Orange County Home Garage Doors.
Garage Door Opener Installation in Orange County
There are different brands of garage door openers in Orange County. This means that the installation services vary from one door opener brand or type to another. The most common types of garage door openers include screw drive openers, belt drive openers, and chain drive openers. It is easier to install the chain drive openers than the other two types. When it comes to the installation of belt drive openers, it is indeed the most challenging. The experts at Orange County Home Garage Doors are well-trained and adept in the installation of all types and models of garage door openers.
Garage door openers have a number of parts. Some of these parts need to be adjusted or realigned as part of the installation process. In fact, timely inspection of the garage door parts is also important. The different parts of a typical garage door opener include springs, tracks, drums, rollers, and hinges. Only qualified garage door repair technicians should install these parts. Some parts, such as springs, can cause injuries if not well handled. Technicians with extensive experience are needed to install them. Qualified technicians need to have the right equipment and technology in order to make perfect installations.
Simple Garage Door Installation Process:
- Attach the track to the drive unit.
- Slide the carriage into the track channel at the bottom.
- Join the track to the door's header using bolts.
- Locate joists on the ceiling, to mount the drive unit on them
- Use the door to support the drive unit.
- Use lag screws to position an angle iron to the joists and bolt the drive unit on it.
- Connect the drive's switch wire to the wall switch.
- Mount the infrared sensors on the door and connect them to the drive unit with a wire.
- Use heavy-duty reinforcing equipment to attach the garage door opener to the door.
- Power on the garage door opener and test all the installed parts.
Garage doors prevent unauthorized people, like burglars, from accessing your garage. When working properly, garage doors keep your vehicle, and other sensitive commodities, safe. You can ensure your garage is safe by having a properly installed door opener on your garage door. Let Orange County Home Garage Doors take care of all your garage door needs, including installation, inspection, maintenance, repair, and replacement. Installation and maintenance of the garage doors by experts can give you complete peace of mind.